Our network security services are an integral part of the Janet network service; preserving network confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Security challenges are increasingly complex and important to our customers. Our Computer Security Incident and Response Team (CSIRT) successfully defends the Janet Network against thousands of attacks every year.
Monitoring and resolving any security incidents that occur on the Janet network, CSIRT is one of seven GovCertUK trusted organisations, providing significant assistance with the establishment of the UK Government Computer Emergency Response Team.
- Specialists tracking a range of platforms, including UNIX, Linux and Windows
- Close working with our customers to detect, report and investigate incidents that pose a threat to the security of our customers' information systems
- Security activity statistics available online
- Centralised coordination of reported security incidents
- One-to-one advice concerning security systems and recovery from security compromises
- Faster resolution of incidents
- Improve your technical awareness and engage in security discussions via Twitter, webinars and events
- Unlimited access to a knowledge base of security information
- Access to a number of channels of communication for the latest security news, trends and technical information
- Regular, synthesised vulnerability alerts